Alastin Skincare® Chicago
Casas Aesthetic Plastic Surgery introduces…
• Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar
• Alastin Restorative Neck Complex
Regenerating Skin Nectar with TriHex Technology
This product is an antioxidant that contains peptides, arnica and botanicals specifically intended for use before and after cosmetic procedures. As an antioxidant, this product soothes and reduces the appearance of redness on the skin. The arnica ingredient helps with inflammation and clams the skin in order to help and promote healing. Through this formulation, this product also increases your own natural ability to clear out old damaged collagen and elastin due to sun exposure and aging while at the same time help produce new healthy collagen and elastin.
By using Regenerating Skin Nectar two weeks before a procedure, you can precondition and pretreat your skin to clear out old damaged collagen and elastin so that your procedure can be even more effective. After the procedure, this product can help optimize healing and decrease downtime by reducing the appearance of redness, decrease inflammation and promote healing with new collagen and elastin production.
Here at Casas Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we recommend using this product two weeks before and after the Non-ablative Fractional Laser to better improve the results of your laser treatment. You use this product by applying two pumps each morning and evening to desired areas. In the morning, it is recommended that you use this product prior to sunscreen application.
Alastin Restorative Neck Complex with TriHex Technology
Alastin Restorative Neck Complex was specifically designed to address the challenges of treating the neck. This product has active ingredients to support the production of collagen and elastin to tighten the appearance of the skin and help the skin function as it did when it was younger. This product also has antioxidants that help fight pigment changes to decrease redness and photo-aged discoloration. Alastin Restorative Neck Complex also hydrates the skin by increasing hyaluronic acid levels to nourish and soften the skin.
Alastin Restorative Neck Complex also increases your own natural ability to clear out old damaged collagen and elastin due to sun exposure and aging while at the same time help produce new healthy collagen and elastin. This product works to tighten the skin of the neck, even skin tone, improve fine lines, wrinkles and creepiness of the skin.
Here at Casas Aesthetic Plastic surgery, we recommend using this product as a daily maintenance to help fight aging and damaged skin of the neck. You use this product by applying one pump each morning and evening to the neck. In the morning, it is recommended that you use this product prior to sunscreen application. It is recommended that you use this product after using any other Alastin product.
“I am a 45 year old who gets the Non-ablative Fractional Laser a few times a year to help with my fine lines and wrinkles. I have seen a great improvement in my post laser care and healing process with the Alastin Nectar! The amount of time I was red and inflamed was cut in half with the help of the Alastin Nectar. I also saw better results and improvement in my skin texture and tone with the combination of the laser and nectar!”
“I am 61 and have been looking for a neck cream that works for many years. After using the Alastin Restorative Neck Complex, I am blow away with the results. My skin is tighter and smoother than it has been in a very long time. The color of my neck also improved and I feel great!”
1. Lu P, Takai K, Weaver VM, Werb Z. Extracellular matrix degradation and remodeling in development and disease. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in biology 2011; 3(12).
2. Fisher GJ, Varani J, Voorhees JJ. Looking older: fi broblast collapse and therapeutic implications. Archives of dermatology 2008; 144(5): 666-72.
3. Sherratt MJ. Tissue elasticity and the ageing elastic fi bre. Age 2009; 31(4): 305-25.
4. Lohwasser C, Neureiter D, Weigle B, Kirchner T, Schuppan D. The Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products Is Highly Expressed in the Skin and Upregulated by Advanced Glycation End Products and Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha. Journal of Investigative Dermatology 2006; 126 5. Simeon A, Monier F, Emonard H, et al. Expression and Activation of Matrix Metalloproteinases in Wounds: Modulation by the Tripeptide–Copper Complex Glycyl-L-Histidyl-L-Lysine-Cu2F. The Journal of investigative dermatology 1999; 112: 957-62.
6. Widgerow AD, Fabi SG, Palestine RF, et al. Extracellular Matrix Modulation: Optimizing Skin Care and Rejuvenation Procedures. journal of drugs in dermatology 2016; 15(4s): S63-S71.
7. Lee S-H, Yang J-H, Park Y-K, et al. Protective effect and mechanism of phosphatidylserine in UVB-induced human dermal fi broblasts. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology 2013; 115(7): 783-90.
8. He M, Kubo H, Morimoto K, et al. Receptor for advanced glycation end products binds to phosphatidylserine and assists in the clearance of apoptotic cells. EMBO reports 2011; 12(4): 358-64.
9. Omar SH. Oleuropein in olive and its pharmacological effects. Sci Pharm 2010; 78(2): 133-54.
10. Widgerow AD. Topical skin restoration technology – advances in age management strategies. Modern aesthetics 2016; (May/June): 1-8.