Benefiting From the Upper Hand In Breast Lift Techniques
Breast Lift, also known as Mastopexy, elevates and firms the breasts to compliment your figure. Women that have experienced changes and loss of skin elasticity from pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight fluctuations, aging, gravity, and those with imperfect genetic traits may desire the breast Lift. Breast Lift techniques offer the potential to treat a variety of concerns, depending upon your desires and the recommendations of your plastic surgeon.
More women have become interested in the breast lift due to advancements in techniques performed by select plastic surgeons that provide additional benefits, including:
- For women who do not want breast implants or the breast Lift– breast augmentation combination, they may qualify for an enhancement to restore volume loss in the upper pole and the central breast areas without implants by select plastic surgeons. By using your own tissue, Dr. Casas can create balance to treat disproportional, fuller and often wider lower breast poles.
- For women who desire a minimal breast lift following pregnancy, there are new options offered by Dr. Casas that optimize recovery and outcome.
- For busy moms and other women in their 30’s to 50’s that qualify, the breast lift procedure may be performed safely in an outpatient fully accredited surgical facility at your plastic surgeon’s office to reduce costs and make surgery as easy as possible.
- Advancements in techniques used by a number of plastic surgeons have led to shorter or less incisions for those who qualify.
- Advancements in scar healing aids have led to more fading of scars over time.
Breast Lift results offer a more youthful, refined appearance for your breasts that may last for many years to come. Dr. Casas is highly skilled in the most advanced techniques for the breast lift, such as, the breast lift without implant insertion, minimal breast lift following pregnancy and various other breast lift surgical techniques at her fully accredited office based facility.
Please visit our website www.casas.md to learn more about
- the Breast Lift procedure
- before and after Breast Lift photos
- Breast Lift Testimonial
- the Breast Augmentation procedure
- before and after Breast Augmentation photos
- Breast Augmentation Testimonial
Contact Dr. Casas today for a private consultation! Visit Dr. Casas at her Glenview Il plastic surgery office (847) 657-6884
How can I get more information?
Call now for your complimentary consultation.
You may reach us at the Chicago North Shore suburbs of Glenview (847-657-6884).
Dr. Laurie A. Casas and her team will work with you to develop a treatment plan for your cosmetic and aesthetic wishes.
Author: Dr. Laurie A. Casas, www.casas.md – MD, FACS
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit us at www.casas.md today!
2050 Pfingsten Road – Suite 270 – Glenview, IL 60026
The University of Chicago Medical Center – 5841 S. Maryland Avenue – Chicago, IL 60637
Central Phone: (847) 657-6884