Plastic Surgery Cellulaze VS. Cellfina - Cellulite Reduction Chicago
What Treatment is Best for You
Why treat cellulite from above the skin when the real problem lies beneath it? Representing a true breakthrough in cellulite treatment, Cellulaze’s Nd:YAG 1440 nm pulsed laser wavelength is applied subdermally via Cynosure’s proprietary fiber optic SideLaze3D™, to target cellulite precisely at the source: in the underlying structural tissue.
Cellfina, another breakthrough treatment introduced in early 2016, offers another effective treatment to release the dimples of Cellulite. After an in-depth consultation with Dr. Laurie Casas, she will help you understand whether you are a candidate for Cellfina or Cellulaze. For more information on Cellfina
Clinical studies show in just one treatment, Cellulaze can:
- Visually improve the appearance of cellulite
- Increase skin thickness and elasticity
- Produce significantly measurable clinical results lasting one year or longer.
Cellulaze was the first minimally invasive cellulite treatment backed by extensive clinical data.
Proven to improve cellulite’s appearance for one year or more with high patient satisfaction. Using Cynosure’s revolutionary SideLaze technology and ThermaGuide temperature sensing system.
- Pinpoints and disrupts dimpled pockets of herniated fat
- Thermally subcises fibrous bands of underlying tissue that trap the fat
- Builds collagen and elastin at the hypodermal junction
Cellulite is treatable at last! – Finally, patients can stop using cellulite treatments that promise magic and deliver less than stellar results. Cellulaze puts the power in surgeons hands to smooth and re-contour the skin. Cellfina allows the surgeon to release the dimples of cellulite.