PLASTIC SURGERY RADIESSE FOR HANDS CHICAGO
Radiesse is a dermal filler FDA approved to correct and restore volume loss in hands! Hand aging occurs for many different reasons including sun exposure, normal aging and genetics. As someone ages, their hands lose volume naturally causing the skin to look thinner and wrinkled. This can also cause more visible tendons and blood vessels to become visible, giving the hands a less youthful look. Natural looking results that won’t give away your age can be obtained by restoring fullness in the hands with Radiesse.
Radiesse is composed of calcium hydroxylapatite which provides immediate correction of volume loss to the hands and continues to work by stimulating your body to produce its own collagen. By using Radiesse in the back of the hands, a more youthful appearance to the hands can be restored!
“I am 47 and started to notice that my hands were really giving away my age. The tendons and blood vessels on the back of my hands were becoming so much more noticeable and I wondered if the was anything I could do about it. I met with Dr. Casas and her team who informed me that I could use Radiesse to restore the volume loss in my hands. Now I feel like my hands match the rest of me!”
“I am 56 and have been a patient with Dr. Casas for a few years. I told her that my hands were making me feel self-conscious and making me look older than my age. She suggested that I have the back of my hands filled with Radiesse to correct the age related volume loss and I am so happy that I had it done. My hands look much more youthful!”
- RADIESSE [instructions for use for the dorsum of the hand]. Franksville, WI: Merz North America.; 2015
- Nijhawan Rl, Rossi AM, Perez MI, Soft tissue augmentation, part 2: hand rejuvenation. Cosmet Dermatol. 2012;25:351-355.
- Berlin AL, Hussain M, Goldberg DJ. Calcium hydroxylapatite filler for facial rejuvenation: a histologic and immunohistochemical analysis. Dermatol Surg. 2008;34(supp1):S64-S67.
- Goldman M, Moradi A, Katz B, Gold M, Alizadeh K, Adelglass J. Safety and efficacy of calcium hydroxylapatite dermal filler for hand treatment: a 12 month follow up. Poster presented at: American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting; March 20-24, 2015; San Francisco, CA.
- RADIESSE [instructions for use]. Franksville, WI: Merz North America, Inc.; 2013.
- Loghem JV, Yutskovskaya YA, Werschler WP. Calcium hydroxylapatite: over a decade of clinical experience. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2015;8(1):38-49.