PLASTIC SURGERY RESTYLANE LYFT FOR HANDS CHICAGO
* Individual results may vary.
View before-and-after pictures of real patients of Dr. Laurie A. Casas
Restylane Lyft is now approved for restoration of age related volume loss in the hands! Hand aging can occur for many reasons including normal aging, genetics and excessive sun exposure. This can lead to more visible tendons and blood vessels, giving the hands a less youthful look. By restoring fullness in the hands with Restyland Lyft, a more youthful appearance can be obtained.
Restylane Lyft is composed of hyaluronic acid, a natural component of the human body. It looks like a gel and is injected into the back of the hand for correction of volume deficit in patients. More youthful looking skin on the back of the hands can be achieved by using Restylane Lyft!
“I am a 65 year old who takes very good care of herself. I have always worn sunscreen daily and taken really good care of my skin over the years. I felt like my hands did not match the appearance of the rest of my body and I was always self-conscious. After having the back of my hands filled with Restylane Lyft at Dr. Casas office, I finally feel like my hands match the rest of my body. I couldn’t be happier with my result.”
“I am a 53 year old who was noticing that the tendons and blood vessels in the back of my hands were becoming very noticeable. I was worried that there was nothing I could do about it until I went to Dr. Casas office! Dr. Casas and Michael informed me that my hands could be treated with Restylane Lyft to restore fullness in the back of my hands for a more youthful look. I was thrilled to hear this and had my hands treated. My hands look amazing!”
- Data on File. Galderma. Restylane Lyft. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2018.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Dermal Fillers Approved by the Center for Devices and Radiological Health. 2018. https://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/CosmeticDevices/wrinklefillers/ucm227749.htm. Accessed: May 15, 2018.
- Fabi SG, Goldman MP. Hand rejuvenation: a review and our experience. Dermatol Surg. 2012 Jul;38(7 Pt 2):1112-27. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02291.x.
- 4. Data on file. Restylane Survey Demographic Report (Wakefield Research), March 2018.