6 Cool Facts about the new Coolsculpting Cooladvantage Petite™ applicator – Perfect for Arm Fat Reduction!
1. The NEW CoolAdvantage Petite™ applicator is the ONLY upper arm non-invasive fat reduction technology that has been FDA approved.
2. This applicator is new and smaller which is perfect to treat upper arm fat, back, bra fat and banana roll.
3. Coolsculpting uses cryolipolysis which is cold induced apoptotic fat cell death. The Coolsculpting applicators are placed on the fat which are cooled to a critical temperature that causes cell death and destruction of the fat over a few months. This results in 22% fat reduction with each treatment. Results are visible in 2 months.
4. Previously, our smaller framed patients would have trouble with the larger applicators when treating the flanks. This new applicator allows for more versatility and contours perfectly for petite patients.
5. Patients love Coolsculpting because treatments can be performed on your lunchbreak and take as little as 35 minutes. Once the treatment is started, patients can work on their computer, watch their favorite shows or even take a quick nap.
6. More than 3,500,000 treatments have been performed and it is the #1 Non-Surgical- Fat Reduction treatment in the world! Currently there are nearly 4,000 CoolSculpting systems in over 70 countries with market research reporting 95% patient satisfaction with the procedure!
Call 847-657-6884 for your consultation with Dr. Casas and her team to build your customized plan!
1. Dermatol Surg. 2009 Oct;35(10):1462-70. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2009.01259.x. Epub 2009 Jul 13
2. Bernstein EF, Long-term efficacy follow-up on two cryolipolysis case studies: 6 and 9 years post-treatment. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 2016. Early View (online version of record published before inclusion in an issue) http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jocd.12238/epdf
3. Dierickx CC, Mazer JM, Sand M, Koenig S, Arigon V. Safety, Tolerance, and Patient Satisfaction With Noninvasive Cryolipolysis. Dermatol Surg. 2013 Aug;39(8):1209-16.
4. Lasers Surg Med. 2009 Dec;41(10):703-8. doi: 10.1002/lsm.20864.
5. Manstein D, Laubach H, Watanabe K, Farinelli W, Zurakowski D, Anderson RR. Selective Cryolipolysis: A Novel Method of Non-Invasive Fat Removal. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 2008; 40:595-604.
6. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2009 Dec;28(4):244-9. doi: 10.1016/j.sder.2009.11.004.
7. “ZELTIQ® Showcases CoolAdvantage Petite™ Applicator for the CoolSculpting® System at American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting”. Aquire Media. 3 March 2017. http://investor.coolsculpting.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1015756