Q: Is there such a thing as a Non-Surgical Facelift?
A: Dr. Laurie Casas has redefined the approach to maintaining a natural and youthful face by creating treatment plans using minimally invasive technology catered to each individual patient. Dr. Casas will study your photos from your youth to help you understand the aging process and offer long term care to combat these changes. By following this long term care approach, many of Dr. Casas’ patients have been able to eliminate the need for a surgical face lift. Other patients using this approach have been able to maintain their youthful appearance with timely but few surgical procedures like a mini facelift, neck lift and eyelid surgery.
This longitudinal combination approach includes:
Dr. Casas will work with you throughout your lifetime to maintain your individual beauty by choosing options for you that are the least invasive, most effective and safe. Her consultations are known for being in depth, thorough and patient centered to ensure you achieve your goals.
Dr. Casas will discuss a patient’s short-term and long-term aesthetic goals. During the consultation, she’ll also provide information about typical downtime or recovery recommendations as it relates to the patient’s lifestyle. The patient’s budget and personal timing are also important considerations.
Dr. Casas uses a pan-facial approach using photos throughout the decades to track your personal aging process. Through the use of this multi-disciplinary perspective, Dr. Casas can help decrease or prolong the need for major surgeries. This approach has increased patient satisfaction by decreasing down time needed for recovery, mitigating costs and allowing for the best aesthetic outcomes. These new technological advances have allowed plastic surgeons, like Dr. Casas to evolve their practice into a new era where surgery is not the only option.
Dr. Casas was a moderator for this question at the last American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) meeting in Montreal, Canada. Read more at: http://www.casas.md/casas-blogs/best-approaches-to-address-facial-aging/
- Casas, Laurie A., Schierle, Clark Friedrich, “Nonsurgical Rejuvenation of the Aging Face With
Injectable Poly-L-Lactic Acid for Restoration of Soft Tissue Volume, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, January 2011, Volume 31, 95-109
- Rohrich, Rod, Casas, Laurie “Facial Soft-Tissue Fillers Conference: Assessing the State of the
Science.”, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Journal, April 2011, Volume 127 Supplement 4S
- Rohrich, Rod, Casas, Laurie “Facial Soft-Tissue Fillers: Assessing the State of the Science
Conference-Proceedings Report.” Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Journal, April 2011,
Volume 127, Supplement 4S
- Casas, Laurie A. “Pan-Facial Volumization With Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA) , Journal of Drugs
In Dermatology, March 2012, Volume 11, Issue 3 Supplement
- Casas, Laurie A “Introduction to: Current Aesthetic Use of AbobotulinumtoxinA in Clinical
Practice: An Evidence-Based Consensus Review”, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, September 2012
Volume 32: Supplement 7S
- Casas, Laurie A “Why Should We Foster Specialty Collaboration in Cosmetic Medicine?”
Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Volume 33, Number 1, January 2013
- Casas, Laurie A. Bank Jonathan Phillips21, Nicole A., Laurie A. Casas Patient-centric dose equivalency pilot study of incobotulinumtoxin a (xeomin)vs. abobotulinumtoxin a (dysport) in the treatment of glabellar frown lines Plast Aesthet Res || Vol 2 || Issue 1 || Jan 15, 2015