Annual Cosmetic Surgery 2012 Symposium – Saturday Moderation
Dr. Laurie A. Casas will be moderating a 5 hour session on Saturday, June 9th, 2012 at the annual Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2012 symposium. The presentations cover a wide range of plastic cosmetic medicine topics and highlight the multi-specialty aspects of modern cosmetic plastic surgery. The sessions are conducted by a number of cosmetic plastic surgery professionals and are moderated by Dr. Casas. Below please find a list of topics:
- Use of Autologous Fat for Volume Enhancement
- What is Beauty? A Discussion of Beauty Through the Ages and My Approach to Facial Rejuvenation
- Minimally Invasive Facial Procedures in Combination with Non-Invasive Options as an Alternative to a Facelift
- “WOW” Cheeks – Why I Rarely Fill Naso-Labial Folds
- The Science of Advanced Cosmeceuticals – Changing the Paradigm for Skin Care
- Filling the Lip: Best Techniques Used in Our Practice
- Choosing Your Palette: Which Neurotoxins, Filler or Volumizer is Best for Your Patients?
- CO2 Laser Treatment of Acne Scars – Combining Fat and Subcision Techniques
- Periorbital Rejuvenation: Topicals, Injectables and Lasers
- Tear Trough: Anatomy and Correction with HA Injection with Cannulas
- Is There a Difference Between Available Neurotoxins and Available HA’s
- Non-Invasive Body Sculpting Techniques – What is Available and Do They Really Work?
- Treatment Strategies for Melasma, Dyschromia, and Hyperpigmentation
- Fat Processing: What are the Options and Do They Make a Difference?
- Aesthetic Synergy: Nonsurgical Rejuvenation of the Upper Face in Diverse Skin Types
- Do I Still Believe that Fat Grafting is Superior to Using “Off the Shelf” Fillers?
- Designing a Topical “Anti-Aging” Program for the Cosmetic Patient – My Approach
Dr. Laurie A. Casas will be happy to discuss with you these sessions and the findings presented by the experts in their respective field.
How can I get more information?
Call now for your complimentary consultation.
You may reach us at the Chicago North Shore suburbs of Glenview (847-657-6884).
Dr. Laurie A. Casas and her team will work with you to develop a treatment plan for your cosmetic and aesthetic wishes.
Author: Dr. Laurie A. Casas, www.casas.md – MD, FACS
2050 Pfingsten Road – Suite 270 – Glenview, IL 60026
The University of Chicago Medical Center – 5841 S. Maryland Avenue – Chicago, IL 60637
Central Phone: (847) 657-6884