If you have mild to moderate forehead, facial or neck or decolletage laxity consider Ultherapy, a non-invasive procedure that can improve skin quality and tighten skin. Ultherapy deposits focused energy at precise targeted tissue beneath the skin at the optimal temperature to cause collagen regeneration. This energy triggers a natural response of collagen production in the skin’s foundation, resulting in a clinically significant lift of tissue over 2-3 months.
SIX REASONS WHY WE LOVE ULTHERAPY FOR SKIN Tightening
1. Unlike Lasers, non-surgical Ultherapy can bypass the superficial skin to deliver just the amount of ultrasound energy at the right depths at the right temperature. This all works to tighten lax forehead, face, Neck and chest skin. We love how precise that is!
2. Unlike many procedures, it only takes 15-30 minutes with no downtime! NO anesthesia is required. Patients love that they can typically go back to work or out to dinner on the same day with no visible or negative effects of the treatment.
3. Ultherapy is the ONLY non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to actually lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the forehead and brow. It is also specifically cleared by the FDA to improve lines and wrinkles on the chest/décolletage.
4. Ultherapy stimulates a patient’s own collagen production so the results are very natural looking as the body naturally regenerates lost collagen. Patients often share how much they love the gradual improvement and enhancement vs ‘insta-lift’ that can be accompanied by swelling and bruising.
5. Ultherapy is the ONLY FDA-cleared aesthetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging to visualize dermal and subdermal layers of tissue during the treatment. This means that the provider has a unique, personalized view of the patient’s dermal structure, offering a very accurate and direct method to treat the area.
6. Ultherapy® Earns a Best of Beauty Award for the Third Year in a Row
Ultherapy® has been named “Best Nonsurgical Skin Tightener” in the 2016 Beauty Choice Awards. This is the 3rd consecutive year Ultherapy® has been recognized by NewBeauty readers and editors in their Beauty Choice Awards. Ultherapy® is the first and only treatment FDA-cleared to non-invasively lift the eyebrow, neck, and chin, and to improve lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
Ultherapy is a safe, non-surgical ultrasound treatment that uses the body’s own regenerative response to gradually and gently lift skin and smooth wrinkles.
Lasers rely on light energy (vs. sound), and cannot reach deeper skin layers at an optimal temperature. This is why lasers typically only treat superficial skin and are not FDA cleared to lift. The good news is that the two technologies often treat different sorts of skin issues, so they are actually very compatible!
For more information, please call us at (847) 657-6884 and schedule a complimentary consultation!!
Learn more about Ultherapy, Click here.
Please click on the link below for more info on the Science Behind Ultherapy:
1. Alam, M., et al., Ultrasound tightening of facial and neck skin: a rater-blinded prospective cohort study. J Am AcadDermatol, 2010. 62(2): p. 262-9.
2. Chan, N.P., et al., Safety study of transcutaneous focused ultrasound for non-invasive skin tightening in Asians. Lasers Surg Med, 2011. 43(5): p. 366-75.
3. Gliklich, R.E., et al., Clinical pilot study of intense ultrasound therapy to deep dermal facial skin and subcutaneous tissues. Arch Facial Plast Surg, 2007. 9(2): p. 88-95.
4. Laubach, H.J., et al., Intense focused ultrasound: evaluation of a new treatment modality for precise microcoagulation within the skin. Dermatol Surg, 2008. 34(5): p. 727-34.
5. Lee, H.S., et al., Multiple Pass Ultrasound Tightening of Skin Laxity of the Lower Face and Neck. Dermatol Surg, 2011.
6. Suh, D.H., et al., Intense focused ultrasound tightening in asian skin: clinical and pathologic results. Dermatol Surg, 2011. 37(11): p. 1595-602.
7. Weiss, M., Commentary: noninvasive skin tightening: ultrasound and other technologies: where are we in 2011? Dermatol Surg, 2012. 38(1): p. 28-30.